1. DO I HAVE TO COMMITMENT TO MEMBERSHIP FOR A FULL YEAR?
No, not at all! Memberships are on a month to month basis. You can also go up or down a level of membership based on how busy you are at any given time. You can also cancel your membership at any time with no penalties. (We do have a special deal for any member that signs up for six months of membership that discounts the rate 20%-30%, but the month to month rates are available year round!)
2. CAN I USE THE SPACE AS A CLASSROOM BECAUSE I HAVE SOME MAD SKILLS I WANT TO SHARE!?
Yes, any member may use the space as a classroom. In addition to the regular membership fees, there are some additional nominal costs. All we really need, aside from payment, is proper notice in our calendar for scheduling. Give us a course description and we will even advertise it on our website! (Check out our own classroom and workshop plans.)
3. I HAVE A LOT OF PRODUCTION MEETINGS AND MEETINGS WITH MY ASSISTANTS, CAN I USE THE DESIGN CENTER FOR THOSE?
Shortest answer ever. Yes! Yes you can!
4. CAN I BRING MY CREW (STITCHERS ETC) OR MY DESIGN ASSISTANT WITH ME TO THE DESIGN CENTER?
Yes, we encourage you to bring with you whomever you might need to accomplish the task at hand. We do ask that you be present anytime your crew or assistant is on site. Wi-Fi is available for anyone needing to be "plugged-in."
5. I NOTICED THAT THERE ISN'T THE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE AT THE DESIGN CENTER THAT I THINK I NEED/WANT?
The Design Center is currently outfitted with all the supplies and advanced technology to get most members started in their design process. We purposely left some "empty space" within the Design Center so that the members themselves can start to make suggestions on what to get next. Think we need a certain technology? Looking for that missing tool? Wishing there was a hefty tool on site for those last minute needs? We can look into all of that with our current paying members! Our priority in these situations is to serve our current members. Want to see something added to our inventory? The easiest way is to join and let us know!
6. I HAVE A DIFFERENT QUESTION ALTOGETHER. HOW CAN I REACH YOU TO ASK?
You can email the Philadelphia Design Center 24/7/365 at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to be prompt in our reply. You can also email this address to request an appointment to see the Design Center for yourself!